How Well Do You Know the Bride-to-Be?
After you've sent your free bachelorette online invitations and picked a venue, it's time to figure out how to make the celebration a fun and memorable one with exciting party games. How well do you know the bride? THAT is the question. Plan to play the "how well do you know the bride" game as part of an upcoming bridal shower or bachelorette party. Make the bridal shower trivia game simple and conservative, or have some fun and get a little risqué! Keep the guest list in mind and be sure to keep the questions for the bridal shower games and activities appropriate for guests of all ages.
Set up a quiz to figure out how well the guests know the bride-to-be. Plan the game on either an individual level for a smaller shower, or place one or two sets of questions on the tables at a larger shower. Get together with the other bridesmaids to come up with how well do you know the bride questions. Create a list of 15-20 questions about the bride-to-be for the bridal shower game. Vary the level of difficulty for the bridal trivia game questions and make some challenging and some easy.
Consider bridal shower trivia questions such as:
- Where did the bride earn her college degree?
- What is the bride’s pet name for her fiancé?
- What was the bride’s first concert?
- Where did the bride first learn to drive?
- What was the bride’s first car?
- What is the bride’s favorite color?
- How did the bride and groom meet one another?
- Where did the bride and groom go on their first date?
- What is the bride’s favorite restaurant?
- What is the bride’s shoe size?
- What is the bride’s favorite movie?
- How long has the bride dated the groom?
- What is the bride’s favorite band or musician?
- Where have the bride and groom vacationed together?
- Where will the bride and groom go on their honeymoon?
Collect and score the quizzes halfway through the shower. Towards the end of the shower, have the bride-to-be answer the questions and award prizes to the three guests with the highest scores.
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now