Valentine's Day Lunch Ideas
Enjoy a Valentine’s Day lunch with your little sweethearts. Kids love to play with their food and love any reason to celebrate, so turn your Valentine’s Day lunch into an impromptu party by using a red and pink color scheme to tie everything together. Here are some ideas for incorporating red and pink into your Valentine's Day lunch menu:
- Brunch anyone? Top French toast with strawberries and add some strawberries on the side.
- Add a little love to peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwiches by cutting them with a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Serve chopped red peppers and cherry tomatoes with dip.
- Serve a pitcher of pink lemonade.
- Have a bowl of candy kisses ready for an easy dessert.
- Serve the meal with pink and red Valentine's Day party supplies, including plates, cups, napkins, etc.
Voila! Your kids will appreciate the extra time and effort you put in to create an easy Valentine’s Day celebration.
Have grown kids that aren't at home? Send them free Valentine e Cards to celebrate!
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now