Tips for Planning Thanksgiving
Gobble, gobble, gobble! Grab your fine-feathered friends and get ready for a fun and delicious holiday. If you plan to host Thanksgiving this year, here are a few tips for planning your Thanksgiving feast!
- Plan your guest list: Things to consider include space and accommodations, cooking time and preparations, the number of adults and kids, as well as overnight guests. Get more tips for planning your Thanksgiving guest list.
- Send Thanksgiving invitations: Once the guest list has been determined, send out beautiful Thanksgiving invitations. Punchbowl offers a variety of free invitations in popular Thanksgiving motifs.
- Create a delicious menu: It may seem obvious, but a delicious menu is key to a successful Thanksgiving. The main dish and sides are often filled by family favorites. However, you can still wow your guests with creative and easy Thanksgiving appetizers this year.
- Set the scene: Create a warm and inviting Thanksgiving for family and friends with small, but charming touches such as beautiful Thanksgiving table decorations and creative place cards.
- Thanks guests: On this holiday of giving thanks, don’t forget to thank guests for attending your Thanksgiving dinner. After the event, send free Thank You eCards to your guests.
Is your tummy rumbling yet? Whether you like to use recipes that have been passed through the family for generations or want to try something new, a delicious meal is a wonderful way to bring people together. For even more Thanksgiving ideas and recipes to help you plan, check out all of our Thanksgiving dinner ideas!
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now