Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Everyone
Stocking stuffers can be very tricky and if you're not careful, they can also be very expensive if you go overboard. You don't want to give your friends and family things that they'll never use, but you also don't want to spend a fortune on presents that should really be under the Christmas tree. Rather than waste time on fruitless searches, browse these stocking stuffer ideas and find something for everyone on your list.
- Traditional Christmas Stocking Stuffers: Traditionally, stockings were stuffed with an orange, which was a citrusy treat but also a sign of prosperity, as oranges were something of a rarity in early America. Tuck a few at the top of everyone's stockings as a nod to our past. Homemade fudge or chocolate is also a very traditional and tasty addition to any stocking.
- Unique Stocking Stuffers: These presents may be frivolous in nature, but they sometimes produce the happiest reactions and the most fun around the Christmas tree. Some favorite ideas are: Silly Putty, temporary tattoos, naughty decks of cards, small puzzles, a hand-sized Etch-a-Sketch, brightly-colored fuzzy pens and tree ornament earrings. Each will get a chuckle or an "I remember this!" out of your friends and family, and are a surefire way to get everyone in a festive, fun mood.
- Thoughtful but Great Stocking Stuffer Ideas: These are small gifts that hold some sentimental meaning or are a fun surprise to find in a stocking filled with silly gifts. Hide something special at the bottom of a stocking for an unexpected surprise. Is your kid dying for an iPod or video game? If you're feeling the mischievous elf vibe this Christmas, slip the iPod nano into his or her stocking so he or she doesn't know what's coming. The smile you get will be one of pure excitement.
The best stocking stuffer ideas for everyone in the family:
- Stocking stuffers for kids
- Stocking stuffers for the tough teens
- Stocking stuffers for women
- Stocking stuffers for men who have everything
Remember to have fun with your stocking stuffers this year. They're a great way to make a friend or family member feel special and the perfect opportunity for a little Christmas silliness. Need to invite family to your Christmas celebration this year? Try one of our free Christmas invitations!
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now