Spanish Dinner Party
Spanish dinner party ideas include:
- Drinks: Start guests off with thirst-quenching sangrias. When concocting the sangria, cater to your guests’ requests about whether the drink should be strong or just contain a splash of alcohol. Make sangrias that will leave your guests raving for weeks!
- 2 cups of fruity red wine
- 2 cups of seltzer water
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 sliced lemon
- 1 sliced lime
Place all of the ingredients, except for the chilled sparkling water, in a large pitcher. Keep the ingredients in the refrigerator for eight hours. Stir in the sparkling water before serving.
- Food: The Spanish dinner party menu should consist of four courses. Gather a variety of Spanish dinner party recipes online or from your favorite cookbooks. Start guests off with delicious tapas as appetizers. Shrimp fritters, cheese tortillas, stuffed tomatoes and Spanish omlettes are all fantastic Spanish tapas recipes for the dinner party. For the second course, serve avocados cut in half, with the pit removed. Season the avocados with salt, lime juice and tequila. For the main course, serve shrimp paella, which includes main ingredients such as shrimp, rice, tomatoes and artichokes. For dessert, serve flan, which is a light custard. Wash it all down with a cup of strong Spanish coffee.
- Entertainment: Spice up the dinner party by planning entertainment for the evening. Contact a local entertainer in your area to schedule Flamenco dancers or a solo guitarist to dance or play music for your guests. Keep this portion of the event a secret so that guests will be unaware of the surprise!
A Spanish dinner party is a great excuse to get friends and family together to celebrate an occasion or just catch up. Enjoy the continental fiesta!
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now