Share Thanksgiving Greetings from Afar
If you can’t be with loved ones this year, Thanksgiving cards are the perfect way to keep in touch and let them know you’re thinking of them. Here are some tips for how to send thoughtful Thanksgiving greetings.
- Photo cards: Family and friends will love to see your smiling face, especially if you can’t celebrate Thanksgiving together. Whether it’s a picture of yourself, your family, or your favorite furry friend, your loved ones will appreciate the personalized greeting and kind gesture. Simply upload a photo to select ecards and send in minutes!
- Heartfelt video: While you may want to celebrate Thanksgiving with all of your friends and family, you can never be in more than one place at the same time. That’s why the next best thing is a heartfelt video that you include inside your personalized Thanksgiving card. Record a heartfelt video message to share with loved ones to wish them a happy Thanksgiving!
- Thoughtful message: Personalize your message for each recipient to make your card extra special. Some messages on the front of the card and all messages on the inside of your card can be customized, so take some time to think about what you want to share. Thanksgiving is the perfect time to reflect on the past year and tell others what you’re grateful for, especially if you’re apart during the holiday.
- Gift Card: Include a gift card from a brand they'll love for an extra special surprise. Choose from several different brands and easily add your gift card inside your greeting card.
- Schedule in advance: Thanksgiving day will likely be full of rest, relaxation, cooking, eating, and cleaning up. With this in mind, take advantage of our “Schedule in Advance” feature which lets you schedule delivery of your cards ahead of time so you don’t have to do it on Thanksgiving day. Take one more thing off your to-do list and schedule your cards in advance!
- Delivery options: No one wants to trek out to the store and post office to browse what’s left in the greeting card aisle, buy stamps, and then mail them out. Our free Thanksgiving eCards have the look and feel of paper greeting cards without the hassle of a trip to the store or post office. Simply send your card from any digital device in minutes and delivery to loved ones by email or text message!
Once you send Thanksgiving cards that family and friends are sure to love, start thinking about the upcoming winter holidays. Our free Holiday eCards include beautiful designs for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and New Year’s!
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now