Party Favors for Thanksgiving
Hosting the perfect Thanksgiving feast is all about concentrating on the details. Give everyone something special to say thank you for coming and hand out party favors for Thanksgiving. It's a detail that all the guests will appreciate and a Thanksgiving favor can be fun to make or buy. Here is a curated list of all types of Thanksgiving favors for you to try this holiday.
Do-it-yourself ideas for Thanksgiving favors:
- Spray paint mini pinecones in a metallic silver or gold and fill a small glass jar with them. Place at every place setting for guests to take home as a holiday decoration.
- Purchase small frames and put a special picture in them for guests.
- Fill mason jars with a tealight and glue ribbon around the rim. Use as decor for the Thankgiving table and the perfect take-h for guests.
Edible Thanksgiving favors:
- Homemade cookies, packaged in pretty paper with a hand-written note.
- Organic, locally-made jams and jellies.
- Cheese and cracker mini-basket.
More Thankgiving favor ideas:
- Give each guest a lottery ticket.
- Hand out scented pinecones wrapped in burlap to be used in linen drawers.
- Give out bottles of limited-edition beer or wine.
- Give guests a small box of special chocolate or candy.
It's the season of giving thanks but also one of giving. Get into the spirit and give your guests a little something to smile about!
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now