Lil Cowboy Birthday Party
Throw a fantastic cowboy birthday party for the little boy or girl who is a fan of horses, cowboys or cowgirls and the wild, wild west! Create a memorable, one-of-a-kind birthday party for your little one with this awesome kid birthday party theme. Plan cowboy birthday parties with all of the essentials, which include invitations, decorations, cake, games and favors.
Try some of these cowboy birthday party ideas and make sure you have all of the necessary cowboy birthday party supplies.
- Invitations: Visit the Punchbowl website for great options for cowboy birthday party invitations. Include information for cowboy themes birthday party, such as the name of the event, name of birthday boy or girl, date, time and location of the party. Be sure to mention the theme as part of the cowboy birthday party invitation wording.
- Decorations: Deck the party out with awesome cowboy themes birthday party decorations. Set the tables with blue table cloths, red napkins that resemble bandanas, and cowboy themed plates and napkins. Hang red and blue crepe streamers in doorways and along banisters. Include bales of hay throughout the party. Rest stick horses against the bales of hay, and encourage the party guests to ride around on the horses during the party.
- Cake: Bake a cowboy birthday cake yourself, or purchase one from your local bakery. Be creative, and design the cake in the shape of a cowboy boot or hat.
- Games: Organize cowboy birthday party games to keep the kids entertained during the celebration. Pass out a stick horse to each child at the party. Create a start and finish line, and have the kids participate in a horse race. For another idea, play fun lasso games or pin the tail on the horsey.
- Favors: Pass around cowboy birthday party favors at the beginning of the celebration, rather than at the end. As each guest arrives, hand them their very own personalized tin bucket lined with a red bandana, sheriff’s badge and cowboy hat.
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now