How to Create Beautiful Baby Shower Centerpieces
Homemade baby shower centerpieces are a wonderful way to show both mommy and baby how excited you are by incorporating a personal touch into the decorations. Well designed baby shower centerpieces decorations also have the ability to tie a party theme together and create a unified look throughout the entire event space.
Here are some creative ideas for baby shower centerpieces to get you started:
Baby Shower Centerpieces for Boys:
- Vintage children’s toys can make a youthful and nostalgic centerpiece. Stack alphabet blocks in small towers to spell out a message like “Boy Oh Boy” or “Sweet Baby Boy” and scatter mini toy cars around the table as well.
- Throw a baby shower with a zoo or circus theme and place wicker baskets filled with stuffed animals on your table. You can also fill clear jars with animal crackers and multi-colored gumballs for a delicious addition.
Baby Shower Centerpieces for Girls:
- Flowers and candles make the perfect match for baby shower centerpieces decorations. Simply place white votive candles in tall glass vessels and attach a flirty flower outside each by tying a matching piece of raffia around the circumference. Place each display in a saucer of water to keep your blooms fresh.
- Create butterfly cutouts using a large paper craft puncher and attach them to thin floral wire using double-sided tape. Place your floating butterflies over flower arrangements so it looks like they are hovering over the bright petals.
- Create a bouquet of cupcakes like the photo above. A simple tin container and a handmade card add shabby chic baby shower elegance. This cupcake centerpiece would be stunning as the focal point of a baby shower dessert table.
Baby Shower Centerpiece Ideas: These projects can work for babies of either gender or in the case that the parents-to-be want to keep it a surprise!
- Striped candleholders in your party’s theme colors are a snap to make. Simply wrap streamers around votives, glasses, or vases or varying sizes with double-sided tape and arrange in the center of your table.
- Create handmade beeswax candles with a tapered design. Decorate with ribbon and a jeweled baby bee accent.
- Vintage tea or coffee tins also make charming baby shower centerpiece flower holders at a tea party themed shower.
Let your imagination run wild when planning such a fun and beautiful event! The expectant mom will love having a party thrown in her honor and everyone can share in the anticipation of waiting for the new baby.
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now