25 Days of Holiday Memories | Day 9: Send Digital Thanksgiving Cards
The 25 Days of Holiday Memories is a collaboration from Punchbowl®, Timehop® & Memento® where we help you get organized and make the most of the holiday season. Sign up here and get daily assignments delivered to your inbox.
Day 9: Send Digital Thanksgiving Cards
Happy Thanksgiving! Day 9 of our challenge is all about how to share your gratitude with friends, family, and other special people in your life.
Send digital Thanksgiving cards to everyone you’re thankful for in minutes. Personalize gorgeous greetings and deliver instantly by text or email. To start, take some time and reflect on those who make a difference in your life. Here are some ideas to help get you started:
- Colleagues: Personalize the message inside a thoughtful Thanksgiving card to let a work colleague know how much you appreciate all they do throughout the year.
- Family: Let long-distance relatives you won’t see in person today know that you’re thinking of them. Choose a photo card design, and add a favorite photo from today.
- Friends: Send free Thanksgiving cards to childhood friends, high school buddies, and college roommates. Include a heartfelt video message with well wishes.
- Service Providers: Say “thank you” to a special teacher, babysitter, or coach with a beautiful greeting card and digital gift card from a brand they’ll love.
On this day of giving thanks, share your appreciation and well wishes with those who support you in good times and challenging times. Even a short and sweet message of gratitude can go a long way.
Grab another slice of pie and enjoy the rest of your day! Come back tomorrow for Day 10 of our challenge, where you’ll get an opportunity to reminisce with loved ones.
More ways to participate in the 25 Days of Holiday Memories:
- Sign up for email updates
- Visit the 25 Days of Holiday Memories page and catch up on assignments
- Follow our family of brands on Instagram: Punchbowl, Timehop, Memento
- Share your #25DaysofHolidayMemories progress
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now