Holiday Cookie Exchange Invitation
If you’re hosting a holiday party this year and need a cookie exchange invitation, look no further! Punchbowl has free cookie exchange invitations that are guaranteed to get your guests’ mouths watering as soon as they see them.
Here are some cookie exchange invitation ideas to get you started:
- Pick a date: Early December is generally the best time to host a cookie exchange party. Choose an afternoon on the weekend or an early evening during the week when everyone can spend a few hours chatting and nibbling together.
- Send out invitations: Find an appetizing cookie exchange invite from the collection of free invitations on Punchbowl to give your guests a taste of the festivities to come. Keep your guest list to a manageable size—large enough to enjoy an interesting variety of cookies, but not so large that you are overwhelmed.
- Write your wording: Try one of the following suggestions for your cookie exchange invitation wording.
- It’s the time of year when the best cookies are made, what fun to make extra in order to trade!
- You are invited to an Afternoon Tea & Cookie Exchange Party
- Sweets, treats, and yummy eats!
- Join us for a Christmas Sweets Swap!
It is a good idea to include the basic rules for your cookie swap on your invite so guests can prepare. Let everyone know how many dozens of cookies they need to bring, and whether you would like them to include the recipe. You can also ask your guests to let you know what type of cookies they will be making when they RSVP and then share this information with others so that everybody brings a different recipe. Use the potluck tool on Punchbowl to stay organized!
This is one of the best holiday party themes to bring families and friends together to share some delicious desserts and good conversation. Send out your cookie exchange invitations early and then start thinking about what delightful recipe you’ll bake this year!
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now