Fun Bachelorette Party Ideas
Need some fun bachelorette party ideas? There are so many creative and unique bachelorette ideas that you can incorporate into your party to make it memorable for the bride-to-be and her friends. Things like fun games, creative activities, unique party favors, and non-traditional locations are all ways to make your party exciting.
Here are some fun ideas to include at your bachelorette party:
- Custom T-Shirts: Making customized bachelorette party shirts is a great way to add a personalized touch to your celebration. There are so many great designs, funny sayings to include, and styles to choose from to match the theme of the party. Make a shirt for each guest to wear throughout the duration of the party. It also serves as an ideal party favor for everyone to keep at the end of the night. As an alternative to the traditional t-shirt, consider making tank-tops that the girls can wear with jeans or a skirt.
- Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt: Host a bachelorette scavenger hunt to add a fun and competitive twist to your bash. It is a great way to get everyone involved and is easily incorporated into any bachelorette party theme. Have everyone split into teams to try to accomplish a list of outlandish things before the night is over. This idea is fun and memorable for the entire party.
- Cooking Themed Party: If the bride-to-be loves to eat but needs some practice in the kitchen then this theme is a fun way to eat, drink, and learn how to cook. To pull it off you will need to hire a private chef or find a venue that provides cooking lessons or demonstrations. This will give everyone an opportunity to learn how to make a delicious new meal and you'll be able to taste everyone’s dishes after the lesson. It is a relaxed yet fun way to celebrate a bachelorette party with friends.
- Party Props: A simple and easy way to add some fun to a bachelorette party is to incorporate props. Props are things for the bride-to-be to wear or carry throughout the night. They can be funny, flirty, or even a little inappropriate. Some ideal bachelorette props include a veil, garter belt, bride-to-be necklaces, a bachelorette sash, shot glass necklaces, or a groom blow up doll.
- Sport Themed Outing: If you want a less traditional party theme, then this unique bachelorette party idea is perfect. Host the party at local sports arena and watch a professional game. Football, basketball, and hockey games are all provide lively entertainment, which makes them the perfect venue for a casual girls night out. Get everyone even more involved by all wearing the team colors to show support for your favorite team.
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now