Friday Movie Night Party
Smell the popcorn popping away in the kitchen and prepare for a fun Friday movie night party! Share the joys of movie night with friends and family. A movie night party theme is the perfect way to bring everyone together when you feel like celebrating and socializing for no particular reason.
Here are some movie night party ideas to inspire you:
- Get started by creating your event on Punchbowl and accessing free movie night party invitations. Make guests aware of the movie choices in advance!
- Serve traditional movie night food such as sweet candy treats or ice cream sundaes, soft pretzels, nachos, and, of course, popcorn. Splurge on the red and white popcorn bags. They somehow make the popcorn taste better!
- Get creative and come up with some movie night recipes. Make a special seasoning for the popcorn such as cheddar cheese, or cinnamon and sugar. Prepare a dip in advance with layers of salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and cheese.
- Hunt for cool movie décor from vintage signs to film reels in order to create a festive atmosphere. Alternatively, you can create a cozy environment with piles of pillows and blankets. Invite your guests to come over in their PJs!
- Fill a large bucket with ice and drinks, and park it near the television. Encourage guests to help themselves so you can enjoy the show.
- Double check to make sure your DVD player or internet connection (if you’re streaming the movie) is in working order. Have a marathon with all the Indiana Jones movies, or pair contrasting films like a kids movie with a thriller.
Bring your movie night ideas to fruition and look forward to watching movies with friends and family! It's a great way to spend time together. Schedule a time this month to get together for a good old-fashioned Friday night movie party!
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now