Easy Make-Ahead Watermelon Popsicles Recipe
We can’t think of a better way to cool off on a hot summer day than with a fruity popsicle. This cool treat is also a wonderful addition to any summer celebration, for kids and adults alike! We love this easy watermelon popsicle recipe. Feel free to try it with other summer fruits you have on hand – strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, blackberries, and more.
- 4 c. cubed fresh, seedless watermelon
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. honey or agave, optional
- Popsicle mold
- Popsicle sticks
- In a blender, combine the watermelon, lime juice, and optional honey or agave. (Note: For an adult version, add a shot or two of vodka to the mix!)
- Pour everything through a fine sieve over a bowl, pressing with the back of a spoon to separate out all the solids from the liquid.
- Using a small funnel, pour the juice into popsicle molds and freeze solid. Insert popsicle sticks while partially frozen, then freeze solid & enjoy!
Ready to plan your own summer celebration? Get started with these free online invitations:
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now