Easter Basket Ideas
Easter baskets are a symbolic part of the Easter holiday and they are often given as gifts to friends and family members, regardless of age. There are many Easter basket ideas that you can use to make personalized Easter baskets for the people in your life based on their likes and interests. Is your brother a chocolate lover? Make him a decadent Easter basket full of chocolate. Here are some great Easter baskets ideas to suit all of your family members' varying interests!
- Creative Easter Baskets for Kids: Great Easter basket ideas for kids are to fill their baskets with arts and crafts items! You can get everything from coloring books, crayons, and markers to finger paints, glitter, and clay. With a little advance planning, you can even focus the items in the basket around a fun Easter craft to work on later in the day!
- Easter Baskets for Toddlers: Toddlers are just beginning to learn about Easter and what it means to receive an Easter basket. Keep it simple with brightly colored plastic eggs. In the case of toddlers, you don't need to fill the eggs with anything because anything small enough to fit in an egg can be considered a choking hazard. In addition to plastic eggs, you can include a stuffed animal bunny or a small book about Easter.
- Adult Easter Basket: Adults may be more difficult when it comes to putting together the perfect Easter basket. When trying to come up with Easter basket ideas for adults, consider some of their favorite items or things that could be of use to them. For a new home owner, fill their Easter basket with gardening tools, seeds, and gardening gloves so that they can grow their own spring flowers. For someone who is always on the go, fill up their Easter basket with a variety of coffee flavors and travel mugs.
- Candy Easter Basket: A candy centered Easter basket is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth. Fill a miniature wire basket with green, pink, or purple Easter grass. Add a handful of different colored foil-wrapped chocolate candies, jelly beans, and other Easter favorites. Then, tie a beautiful bow to the outside of the basket. These little Easter gift baskets would be a nice surprise for any guest to find waiting for them on their seat at the dinner table!
- Themed Easter Basket: Themed Easter baskets are a great way to personalize your gift for the recipient. For example, if your little girl loves Disney princesses, you can design the Easter basket to be filled with Disney princess accessories, candy, and more. For your sports lover, choose an Easter basket that is shaped like a soccer or basketball. Fill it with sports memorabilia, candy, and other items. Remember that you don’t have to spend a lot of money on your themed Easter basket, personalizing it for the recipient will make it a memorable gift!
- Healthy Easter Basket Ideas: Though all that chocolate and candy is quite delicious, some people prefer to avoid it alltogether so they won't be tempted. There are many other sweet alternatives that make great Easter basket treats! Raisins, for example, are a great (healthy) snack that many people enjoy. Even if you choose to get chocolate covered raisins, at least your child will get a serving of fruit instead of a handful of sugary candy.
The key is to remember that unique Easter basket ideas are focused on the individual recipient. Personalize the Easter gift basket when possible. Staples such as eggs, peeps, and games can always be added to any Easter basket to maintain that traditional Easter touch.
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now