Cool Places to Host a Kids Party
Every year when your child's birthday approaches, you need to figure out where to have their party. Not to mention other key factors like the theme or how many kids to invite. If you don't want to host a party at home, there are a lot of fun and unique kids birthday places that you can explore in your area.
The good thing about kid birthday party places is that they often offer packages just for kids parties. The package typically includes the activity, a party room, and sometimes food and a cake. When exploring kids birthday party venues, inquire about package options to see what's included.
Here are a few birthday party locations for girls:
- Paint your own pottery: For the girl who loves to be creative, pottery painting is ideal! The girls can choose different items to paint and they'll leave with a hand-made favor from the party. Most places let you bring food in so you don't have to switch venues for lunch and the cake!
- Jewelry making party: Lots of places have popped up where you can bring in a group of girls to learn how to make jewelry. The pieces are usually pretty simple, like stretch bracelets or necklaces, but the girls have the freedom to choose their colors, patterns, etc.
- Spa party: More and more spas recognize that young ladies like to get pampered too. They offer kid-sized versions of their popular treatments for the ultimate girly birthday party and cater to kids with treatments like a chocolate pedicure or manicures if fun colors and patterns.
Here are a few birthday party locations for boys:
- Sports and entertainment facility: Find someplace where the kids can run around and play video games, mini-golf, and other activities that will keep them busy between pizza and cake time. If the venue is large, designate certain times for each activity such as the batting cage or arcade.
- IMAX theater: Get tickets to the latest 3D movie coming out in IMAX, then follow it up with cake and presents at the theater. Give the kids a favor related to the movie that they just saw!
- Science museum or planetarium: Science museums often make learning fun for kids and some even offer group discounts for special events. Exhibits like the dinosaurs or the lightening room are exciting for kids of all ages.
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now