Bridal Shower Games
Bridal shower games are a great way help break the ice amongst guests who may not know each other. A good bridal shower game also helps guests have a good time since a decent part of the shower will be dedicated to opening presents.
If you're looking for free bridal shower games, this one is perfect. It's an excellent game for a shower because it will keep guests interested and engaged in an activity, it will allow guests to interact with each other, and it doens't require that much effort on the part of the person coordinating it (it can easily be coordinated by one of the bridesmaids).
Here's what to do...
1. Gather a bunch of interested and unusual facts about the bride and groom.
2. Create a "scorecard" that lists 20 facts about the bride and groom. Next to each statement, include columns with both their names. It will look something like this:
- Had perfect high school attendence: Bride's Name Groom's Name
- Broke their arm riding a bike: Bride's Name Groom's Name
- Loves everything 80s Bride's Name Groom's Name
And so on...
3. Print scorecards for everyone at the shower and leave them on the table with some pencils or crayons. When the time comes explain how it works...Basically, guests need to check the name of the person they think the fact is about. In some cases, the fact might be true for both the bride and groom. The person with the most points at the end wins a prize.
Guests will love this bridal shower game idea because it's a great way to get to know the couple a little bit more! It will also give guest the opportunity to chat with other guests about what they think the right answers are.
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now