11 Free Christmas eCards for the COVID-Era
You might not be able to celebrate Christmas like you usually do this year, but you can still let loved ones know you’re thinking of them with thoughtful, free Christmas eCards. Browse our collection of beautiful digital Christmas Cards that can be personalized and sent in minutes by text or email. Check out our Top 11 list of Christmas cards for the COVID-era!
- Santa Safety: This adorable holiday card design features classic Christmas characters standing 6 feet apart, perfect for a 2020 holiday greeting.
- Merry Christmas Mask: A colorful and cheery design with a whimsical surgical mask makes this digital greeting fitting for the COVID-era.
- Distanced Santa: Wish family and friends a “Merry Distanced Christmas” with this cute design featuring a masked Santa in a snow globe.
- Merry Christmas Wash Your Hands: An elegant, chalk art Christmas eCard with festive Santa hands to remind loved ones to wash their hands and have a Merry Christmas!
- Virtual Secret Santa: Send season’s greetings and a thoughtful gift card with this bright and colorful Secret Santa Christmas card featuring St. Nick bearing gifts virtually.
- Merry Christmas, Neighbor: Wish all of your neighbors a Merry Christmas digitally this year with this cute play on a familiar jingle.
- Thankful Christmas: This year has been difficult for most of us. The holidays are the perfect time to take a step back and appreciate the things in your life that are most important — family, love, joy. This is the perfect card to share that sentiment with loved ones at the holidays.
- From Our Family to Yours: Send a personalized Christmas card inspired by social distancing. This is a beautiful greeting that can feature a photo of your family and shares your holiday wishes from your house to theirs.
- Merry Christmas From Afar: This has been the year of virtual birthdays, cocktail hours, family reunions and more. Pay homage to the year of virtual togetherness with this festive greeting card.
- Santa Thank You: Because we can’t always show our gratitude in person, this festive and fun Santa card is perfect for saying “Thank You” to loved ones who have gone above and beyond this year. It’s also perfect to thank friends and family for thoughtful gifts.
- Tough Cookie: It's an understatement to say that this year has been rough. This whimsical greeting card is a perfect way to tell friends and family that they've got this.
Let your family and friends know they are in your thoughts this holiday season with Christmas eCards they are sure to love. Merry Christmas!
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now