Punchbowl is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has 10+ years of experience as a key member of a product team and has delivered to market a wide range of software applications. The Senior Project Manager will ensure smooth project execution across UX, engineering and QA. In this role, you will provide overall product direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects across the web and mobile platforms for both Punchbowl and Memento.
- Experience in the full software project life cycle including full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to promote teamwork and maintain effective communication within and across groups
- Ability to recognize interpersonal and organizational challenges, and understand how to navigate them effectively
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives
- Ensure the Product team is aligned on project direction
- Manage project schedules and expectations
- Provide support and guidance to the dev team
- Remove and address complex roadblocks
- Coordinate internal and external resources for the flawless execution of project deliverables
- Communicate project risks and potential delays to key stakeholders
Do you want to work in a growing company that invests in its employees more than the average company? Punchbowl is the company behind the critically-acclaimed technology platform for celebrations, holidays, and meaningful life memories. The Company runs its platform on Punchbowl.com, Memento.com, and best-in-class iOS and Android apps. We provide a fun, casual, and innovative environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
Some Punchbowl Perks:
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Flexibility to work from wherever you will be most effective
- A collaborative, start-up environment where you’ll learn a lot, get your hands dirty, and see your work directly impact our customers
- Fantastic, smart coworkers who are passionate about what they do
- Virtual team coffee chats, Friday team trivia challenges, and anything else we can think of to have fun as a team from a distance
TO APPLY: Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Our team is primarily based in Framingham, MA and London, ON. We will consider applicants who reside anywhere in the United States or Canada who are willing to work “East Coast Hours” (roughly 9am-5:30pm EST).