- Passionate and opinionated about creating great products for the web
- Experienced in leading and working with large frontend applications
- A frontend developer who prefers Typescript, React, Next.js, and Tailwind
- Work within a nimble team of developers from multiple disciplines (Frontend, Ruby on Rails, Node, Serverless, iOS)
- Have the opportunity to own projects and influence design and architecture
- Improve development processes and drive the direction of our products
- Experience firsthand how engineering fits together with the other pieces of an organization to create a successful business
On the engineering team, you will find a blend of many technologies in our stack. We strive to use the best tools for the job to create elegant solutions and optimize developer happiness. Throughout our products, you will find Typescript, React, Next.js, Tailwind, Ruby on Rails, Sass, Serverless, MySQL, Git, and AWS, to name a few.
Do you want to work in a growing company that invests in its employees more than the average company? Punchbowl is the company behind the critically-acclaimed technology platform for celebrations, holidays, and meaningful life memories. The Company runs its platform on Punchbowl.com, Memento.com, and best-in-class iOS and Android apps. We provide a fun, casual, and innovative environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
Some Punchbowl Perks:
- 100% healthcare coverage
- A collaborative, start-up environment where you’ll learn a lot, get your hands dirty, and see your work directly impact our customers
- Fantastic, smart coworkers who are passionate about what they do
- Virtual team coffee chats, Friday team trivia challenges, and anything else we can think of to have fun as a team from a distance
TO APPLY: Please send a resume to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Our team is primarily based in Framingham, MA and London, ON. We will consider applicants who reside anywhere in the United States or Canada who are willing to work “East Coast Hours” (roughly 9am-5:30pm EST).