As a Graphic Designer & Illustrator at Punchbowl, you will report to the CMO and will create the invitation and greeting card designs that our customers choose for their most important celebrations. We are looking for a smart, motivated individual with a background in illustration and a flexible skillset that can extend to email marketing and other digital design responsibilities.
This is an exciting time to join Punchbowl: We have a highly-rated app, record-breaking growth among our key metrics, and an award-winning platform that’s been featured in TechCrunch, CNNMoney, Entrepreneur, WSJ, and more. In 2021, we announced a significant acquisition and the launch of Memento.com.
In this role, you will:
- Conceptualize and design gorgeous digital invitations and greeting cards with the look & feel of paper
- Design marketing emails with direction from our marketing manager
- Coordinate design approval process with our licensing, venue, advertising, and artist partners
- Create compelling marketing and advertising graphics within the company’s brand guidelines
- Manage merchandising of designs, seasonal graphics & menus for our site and mobile apps
At Punchbowl, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications. We look forward to learning more about you!
- BFA, design-related degree, or 1-2 years relevant work experience as an illustrator or graphic designer
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong illustration skills in a variety of mediums and styles; experience with hand lettering
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and passion, with readiness to join a small, fast-paced company
Do you want to work in a growing company that invests in its employees more than the average company? Punchbowl is the company behind the critically-acclaimed technology platform for celebrations, holidays, and meaningful life memories. The Company runs its platform on Punchbowl.com, Memento.com, and best-in-class iOS and Android apps. We provide a fun, casual, and innovative environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
Some Punchbowl Perks:
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Flexibility to work from wherever you will be most effective
- A collaborative, start-up environment where you’ll learn a lot, get your hands dirty, and see your work directly impact our customers
- Fantastic, smart coworkers who are passionate about what they do
- Virtual team coffee chats, Friday team trivia challenges, and anything else we can think of to have fun as a team from a distance
To apply: Please send a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Our team is primarily based in Framingham, MA and London, ON. We will consider applicants who reside anywhere in the United States or Canada who are willing to work “East Coast Hours” (roughly 9am-6pm EST).