Make your next event one to remember! Boss DJ Services, based in Fargo, ND, provides music entertainment for weddings, school dances, company parties, holiday dances, birthday parties and a whole lot more! I will work with you to customize your event, so it goes the way YOU want it. I use the music and my emcee/DJ skills to turn any event into a fun and EXCITING one!
Would you like to deal direct with your DJ from day one? Is one on one involvement with your DJ important to you? Would you like a DJ that understands the importance of meeting your expectations and working with you for a successful outcome?
If you place value in having that rapport and relationship with your DJ from day one, please read on.
I know your wedding is a big deal to you. It is to me as well. It is such a big deal to me that I've never felt comfortable sending out a DJ to work for me. I find it too difficult to control the quality. As an independent operator (not a multi-system DJ service) I can make strong guarantees and stick with them.
I Will Always:
• Put you and your needs first
• Tell the truth to you and your guests
• Respect you and your guests
• Give you my best performance
• Return your calls and e-mails promptly
• Answer your questions
• Keep you and your guests entertained
• Make your reception unique and special
• Be set up and ready to go before your guests arrive
• Have a great attitude
• Work with you to make your dance unique and tailored to meet your needs
• Do my best to meet and exceed your expectations
I Will Never:
• Make excuses
• Drink alcohol or smoke at your event
• Use foul language
• Hit on you or your guests
• Stick you with hidden costs
• Overbook available dates
• Sell your event to a subcontractor
Your wedding is a big deal to you. It's a lot of money to spend and as events go, it's probably the biggest one you'll ever be the guest of honor at. That is exactly why I don't offer several other DJ's for your wedding reception. I'm a perfectionist about your wedding reception. It's just too important to mess up. When you work with an owner-operated smaller DJ service, you get the attention you deserve. Every wedding reception I do gets my full attention. I'm not on the cell phone while you’re having a bridal dance, out having a drink or rolling in just in the nick of time to announce you into the room. Your event is as important to me as it is to you. As events go, I can't think of any more important event to you than your wedding day.