Creative Burger Ideas for July 4th
Nothing says July 4th better than a big, juicy hamburger on your plate! Rather than serving the usual burgers dressed with plain old ketchup and mustard this year, give your guests some exciting options for their Fourth of July meal. Here are four ideas for delicious, patriotic-inspired hamburgers to serve at your July 4th cookout. These are sure to be a hit so be sure to purchase plenty of ingredients!
Creative 4th of July burger ideas:
- The All American: Top your burgers with bacon, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo for an interesting take on the classic all-American burger. Prepare miniature sliders for an easy 4th of July finger food option.
- Uncle Sam’s Favorite: Combine barbecue sauce, Cheddar cheese, grilled onion rings, lettuce, tomato, and mayo for a grown-up burger option.
- Hot as Fireworks: For a burger with a kick, dress up your bun with jalapenos, pepper-jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, chipotle mayo, and hot salsa. Don't be afraid to experiment with interesting alternatives like a tomato chutney instead of sliced fresh tomatoes!
Declare Your Independence: Set out a variety of burgers and toppings for guests to make their own burger creations. Encourage guests to come up with patriotic names for their burgers, then share the names and ingredients with other guests! Here's everything you need to set up your burger bar:
- Burger patty: beef, turkey, veggie burger, portabello mushrooms, etc.
- Vegetables: lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, sliced avocados, etc.
- Cheeses: American, Cheddar, Swiss, Provolone, Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack, Gouda, Brie, etc.
- Sauces and condiments: ketchup, mustard, Tabasco, A-1, Worcestershire Sauce, ranch, etc.
- Additional toppings: relish, bacon, pineapple, guacamole, chutney, tampanade, etc.
Just getting started with your party planning? Invite guests to your celebration with one of our beautiful patriotic invitations!