Preppy Pink and Green Wedding Ideas
Tie the knot with a pink and green wedding for a beautiful spring or summer occasion. Incorporate the color scheme into every aspect of the pink and green wedding theme, which includes the wedding party attire, decorations, wedding programs, wedding favors, and even a signature drink.
Take advantage of these pink and green wedding ideas:
- Choose pink and green wedding invitations that incorporate the theme colors in the design. Draw attention to the couple’s names and display them in pink and green text.
- Select centerpieces with beautiful pink and green hydrangeas in clear glass vases.
- Complement the centerpieces with pink and green wedding bouquets for the bridesmaids, composed of green hydrangeas and pink roses.
- Scatter pink and green gems around the centerpieces.
- Display chocolate covered candies with pink and green candy shells, at each cocktail table.
- Create wedding programs with a pink front page and back page. Make a label with the couple’s names and wedding date in the color green.
- Make favors for pink and green weddings out of clear plastic boxes filled with green and pink M&Ms. Tie pink and green ribbon around the outside of the favors.
- Design a pink and green wedding cake that incorporates the theme colors in decorations such as flowers, polka dots, or the base frosting colors.
- Dress the bridesmaids in pink dresses with green sashes.
- Accent the groomsmen tuxes with pink and green ties.
- Create a signature pink and green wedding drink, composed of pink lemonade with green mint leaves.
Use these ideas as inspirations to help you plan your perfect day. Have fun and happy wedding planning!