Moms Night Out Ideas
Plan a mom’s night out to help remind you that moms can still have fun! Whether you want a night alone to disconnect from your hectic schedule or an evening spent dancing with girlfriends, a mom’s night out is the perfect remedy for any busy mom.
Here are some mom night out ideas and tips to help you plan the perfect night out.
- Pick an activity: Your mom’s night out needs to be stress-free, fun, and fulfilling so pick an activity that you know will grant you those things. Here are some possible mom's night out activities: dinner, drinks, dancing, spa treatments, shopping, movie night, concert, wine tasting, or take a class.
Send invites: Once you have picked an activity, send moms night out invitations. Pick a fun and flirty color scheme along with cute accents like shopping bags, wine glasses, or music notes. Also, use some whimsical moms night out invitation wording to make the invite unique. Here are a few examples:
- "Kick off your heels and join us for a moms night out!”
- “Calling all moms, it's time for a night on the town!”
- “Mom’s just wanna have fun!”
- "Shop 'til you drop at this mom's night out!"
Book the babysitter: Have all of the girls meet up at one person's house and have all the dads (or a couple babysitters) watch the kids for the night. It will be fun for the kids to play together and watch movies while you're out having some well-deserved fun with the girls.
Games: If you prefer to host a moms night out at your house, make it a game night. Fun moms night out games to play include bunco, Apples to Apples, Taboo, and Scrabble.
Make your moms night out a regular event on your schedule once a month or once every other month. Each month let someone else choose the activity. If you know the moms night out event is on your calendar, everyone will have some girl time to look forward to!