High School Musical Party
Plan a High School Musical party for the girl or boy with a natural presence on stage and a love for the popular movie. Plan your invitations, decorations, the cake, games, and favors around the High School Musical party theme. Base the High School Musical party ideas on the preferences of the birthday boy or girl.
Take center stage with these High School Musical birthday party ideas:
- Invitations: Select a music or movie inspired digital invitation for the party. Include all of the key information on the High School Musical party invitation such as the name, guest of honor, date, time, and location of the event. Consider invitation wording such as, “Join us for a High School Musical Birthday Party, Starring Sydney!”
- Decorations: Decorate the venue with High School Musical party decorations. Replace window curtains with red stage curtains. Hang posters on the wall from the High School Musical movie. Hang “Go Wildcats” decorations to show team spirit, just like characters in the film! Hire local actors and actresses to dress up as the main characters from the movie—Ryan Evans, Sharpay Evans, Gabriella Montez, Troy Bolton, Taylor McKessie, and Chad Danforth.
- Cake: Choose from a variety of creative High School Musical cakes. Purchase a High School Musical cake from your local bakery or bake one yourself. Bake a vanilla cake and frost it with white frosting. Use red fondant frosting to make curtains for the High School Musical stage. Add yellow spotlights on the cake and create a stage with brown frosting. Write, “High School Musical, Starring Sydney” on the High School Musical cake.
- Games: Plan High School Musical party games inspired by scenes from the movie. Arrange for a basketball game in your driveway or hold the party at a local gymnasium. Supply each team with a different color shirt. Award prizes to the winners of the game. Another idea for a High School Musical game is freeze dance. Play soundtracks from High School Musical 1, 2, and 3 for music. Pass out inflatable microphones and award a prize to the winner of the freeze dance.
- Favors: Hand out High School Musical party favors to guests when it’s time to say goodbye. Include items such as High School Musical stickers, wristbands, and candy with personalized candy wrappers.
A High School Musical party is the perfect way to celebrate your budding star. Set the stage and sit back for the show!