Halloween Party Games for Adults
Incorporate fun adult Halloween party games into your monster bash this year. Halloween party games for adults can be competitive, scary, or even silly as long as they are Halloween inspired. Adult party games are also a great way to entertain your guests and make your party more memorable.
Here are some easy adult Halloween party game ideas to play at your spooky soiree:
- Mummy Wrap: This classic kids game will be more entertaining for the adults this time around, particularly if there are Halloween libations involved beforehand. Teams pair up and each get a roll of toilet paper. Then one person spins around the other turning them into a mummy. The person becoming the mummy generally also tries to spin to help the team finish first, which is the goal. With all that spinning and drinking, it's bound to be entertaining for those watching and playing!
- Shot in the Dark: This is a great scary Halloween party game for adults. Play a scary movie in the background or in a separate room. Set up some movie rules, like whenever someone gets shot, everyone does a shot. Or whenever a character screams, everyone drinks. Or whenever they say a certain word, everyone cheers. You get the point. You can get really creative, however it's generally a good idea to watch the chosen movie ahead of time to get an idea of how many times you're going to have people do each thing.
- Monster Mash Dance Contest: Get everyone up and dancing with this Halloween party game. Have a monster mash dance contest and award the best dancer a prize. All you need is a Halloween themed playlist and two dance judges. Have several dance off rounds and eliminate a few people each time until one winner is left. Make a fake plaque that reads: "monster mash—best dancer award." Everyone will want to keep dancing way after a winner is declared.
- Who am I?: This is a Halloween twist on a classic name game. Write down characters from famous scary movies on notecards. Tape one note card on each person’s back as they arrive. The objective of the game to have everyone ask questions and talk to each other them if they are that character to give them hints. Once everyone guesses his or her “identity” the game is over.s
- Liq-or-treat: If you want to include a unique Halloween drinking game, this is perfect. Give each room at the party a unique Halloween themed drink. Guests can trick or treat from room to room to try to different Halloween libations that you've chosen.
When you plan the games and activities for your party, it's always important to consider your audience. Most adult Halloween parties involve a lot of mixing and mingling so try to mix in a couple of your favorite game ideas to keep things interesting!
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now