Girls Night Spa Party
Hosting a girls night spa party for all of your close girlfriends? There are lots of great ideas that you can incorporate into your party planning process so it's relaxing and fun for everyone. Here are a few things to think about when planning your spa party for girls:
- Location: The first thing to think about when planning a spa party for girls is the location of your party. One option is to have a do-it-yourself spa party at home. If you and the girls really want to be pampered, a girls night out spa party is the better option. Check out the local spas in your area to see if they offer any special package deals. If you are celebrating someone’s birthday, many places have special birthday packages.
- Decorations: If you are hosting your spa party at home, try to make the environment as serene as possible. Throw some fresh linens and white tablecloths over your table and remove any clutter. Set up plenty of aroma therapy candles to set the mood with relaxing scents like lavender, jasmine or rose. Place a few vases of fresh flowers on tables and make a playlist of some light, soothing music to play in the background.
- Guest Arrival: As the guests arrive at your spa party, give them a chenille or terry cloth robe for them to wear. They will feel more relaxed and will really enjoy your spa party.
- Spa Treatments: Have a variety of different spa treatments for guests to try during your girls night spa party. Set up different stations for facial masks, manicures and pedicures. Ask everyone to chip in some money and invite a professional massage therapist to come for a few hours to give everyone a chair massage. Set up a separate space so that each of the girls can enjoy a comfortable, quiet massage.
- Food/Drinks: As the host for your spa party, put out some food for your guests to snack on while being pampered. Serve light and healthy foods during your event like fresh fruit, cheese and crackers, sushi and vegetables with dip. Serve herbal tea, ice water, wine and cocktails for refreshments.
- Party Favors: There are many different party favors that you can give to your guests to thank them for coming to your spa party. Some ideas are lip gloss, body lotion, scented candles and bath salts. Place all of the items in a cute little gift basket for the guests to take home.
Everyone needs a little pampering now and then, so send out an invite and get ready to relax!