Free Invitations: Baby Shower
If you’re hosting a baby shower for a friend or family member, create your event on Punchbowl for start to finish party planning. In addition to a suite of party planning tools, you’ll discover a beautiful collection of tasteful, fun, and free baby shower invitations. Take advantage of these baby shower invitation ideas and tips for a happy mom-to-be and baby!
Get started with these tips for putting together your baby shower invitations:
- Put the focus on the mother and the baby when choosing your free baby shower invitation. Punchbowl has a variety of baby shower invitations for boys and baby shower invitations for girls. Include colors to represent the gender of the baby (if the parents-to-be have announced it), and make sure the design suits the personality of the mom-to-be.
- If you’re still having trouble deciding on a design, pick the baby shower invitation based on whether the celebration will be a brunch, lunch, or dinner. You can also make your choice based on whether the shower will be fun and laid back or formal and sophisticated.
- Ask the mom-to-be for a list of guests to invite to the party and their email addresses. Send the free invitations to the mom-to-be’s closest friends and family members. Include information such as the name of the event, name of the mom-to-be, date, time, and location of the baby shower.
- Plan an activity during the celebration and include a hint on the invitation so that guests will be prepared at the baby shower. Include a phrase such as, “Come prepared with your mom and baby tips for Tara.” During the shower, pass around decorative squares of paper and pens so that each guest can write a special message or tidbit of advice to mom and baby.
- As you’re creating your baby shower invitations for free, Punchbowl has an option to add a gift registry link. This is the perfect way to communicate where the mom-to-be is registered for baby gifts.
Make the day fun for everyone and keep the mood light. Plan as stress-free of a day as possible for the mom-to-be, and lay the foundation for a fabulous event with the perfect baby shower invitations.