Desserts for New Year’s Eve
Create the perfect end to a celebratory evening with desserts for New Year’s Eve. Make spectacular New Year’s desserts that look good and taste great! Create your list of desserts based on the preferences of your guests. Be sure to check for food allergies!
Try these fantastic New Year’s Eve dessert ideas:
White Chocolate Brownie Bars
Serve this decadent treat on a dessert plate in bite-sized pieces with red raspberry drizzle. Garnish with a mint leaf.
- 3 bars white chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Melt butter and 1 1/2 bar of chocolate over low heat. Stir until creamy.
- Combine sugar, salt and eggs in a bowl and beat for 4 minutes.
- Add butter/chocolate mixture and extracts.
- Combine flour and baking powder and gradually add to other mixture.
- Add pieces of other candy bar and stir.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Cheesecake Countdown Cake
Bake your favorite cheesecake and decorate with the numbers one through twelve written on top. Your cake will resemble a clock approaching midnight!
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until creamy.
- Beat in butter, eggs, vanilla and pour into premade crust in a springform pan.
- Place in large roasting dish and fill with water, halfway up springform pan.
- Bake uncovered for about 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Place cheesecake (in pan) in refridgerator and chill overnight.
Strawberry Champagne Cake
Make a New Year’s cake with classic flavors for a delicious dessert. Try this fantastic recipe, below.
- 2 white cake mixes
- Red food coloring
- 16 ounces of vanilla frosting
- Fresh strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Gather two 8x1½ inch round cake pans, and grease and flour them.
- Follow the instructions for the cake mix according to package directions, but use champagne instead of water. Mix well.
- Spread batter into the greased, floured pans.
- Bake the cakes for 35 minutes (or as instructed), and then let them cool completely.
- Add a few drops of red food coloring to the vanilla frosting to create a light pink color. Put one cake, bottom side up, on a plate. Spread a quarter of pink frosting on top. Place the second cake on top, top side up. Use the remainder of the pink frosting to cover the top and sides of the cake.
- Use the strawberries to make a decorative circle around the top rim of the cake, and complete the New Year dessert.
Chocolate Truffle Balls
For a hassle-free dessert idea, purchase an assortment of decadent truffles from your local chocolate shop. Place the chocolate truffle balls in a martini glass with speckles of colored sugar around the rim. The bite-size morsels will be perfect for a whimsical toast to the New Year!
Enjoy these creative and yummy New Year’s Eve desserts and don’t be afraid to try out some creative and scrumptious New Year’s dessert recipes. Impress your guests with your New Year desserts and make their mouths water!
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now