Christmas Books for Kids
Spending time together as a family is one of the best things about the holidays. Share a lesson and make some memories with Christmas books for kids this year. The heart-warming stories found in childrens Christmas books are sure to infuse everybody with the spirit of the season. Check out this list of some of the best Christmas books for kids.
Here are some Christmas books to read aloud together:
- The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg (2009)
- ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas by Clement Clarke Moore (1823)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss (1957)
- The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry (1906)
- The Jolly Christmas Postman by Allan Ahlberg (2001)
- Olive, the Other Reindeer by Vivian Walsh (1997)
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (1843)
- The Nutcracker by Janet Schulman (1999)
- The Legend of the Poinsettia by Tomie dePaola (1997)
- The Twelve Days of Christmas by Gennady Spirin (2009)
Get the fireplace roaring, whip up a batch of hot cocoa with marshmallows, and snuggle under some blankets with great children Christmas books. You can enjoy rereading old classics together or introduce new favorites to your collection. It’s a great activity for Christmas Eve, too. Individuals young and old alike can let their imaginations soar as they get lost in the fantasy and magic that can be found in a kids Christmas book!