Bachelorette Party Games
Bachelorette party games are a great way to add some spice to the bridal celebration. When deciding which games you want to play during the party, remember to only pick one or two games to play so that they do not monopolize the entire party. Another tip for choosing the right games is to make sure that the bride-to-be is the focal point of each one. Here are a few fun bachelorette party game ideas to help make your celebration memorable and unique.
- Who Knows the Bachelorette: This game is a great way to test the knowledge of the bridal party to see how well they actually know the bride-to-be. Have the bachelorette write down a series of questions ranging from personal to funny. Then, have the party pick questions at random and try to answer them. The person who knows the bride-to-be the best, wins!
- Scavenger Hunt: A scavenger hunt is great for a bachelorette party on the town. Have the bridesmaids come up with a list of ridiculous things the bride-to-be has to accomplish over the course of the night. Make sure to bring a camera so you can document each moment! It’s a fun way to add a unique twist on the traditional bachelorette night out.
- Balloon Pass: The balloon pass game is a relay race that is perfect to play at someone’s home because it require a bit of space. First, break everyone up into even teams and then have each team stand in a line. The first person on every team starts by placing a balloon between their legs. When the game starts, the object is to pass the balloon to the next person without using your hands and without it popping. The first team to get their balloon to the last person wins!
- Banned Words: This bachelorette game is perfect to play at any type of party. The idea behind the game is to “ban” wedding related words from being said during the party. Some examples of words are bride, groom, wedding, vows, bridesmaid and best man. Every time someone says one of these words they have to either have a drink or accept a dare from the rest of the party.
- "Never Have I…”: This game is perfect for getting everyone to laugh and bond together before the bride-to-be’s big day. You can play this at a restaurant, bar or in someone’s home and it only requires good cocktails. To play, go around in a circle and have everyone say something they have never done. If someone in the group has done what was said then they have to drink. The game has no winner, so it can go on for the whole night or until you're ready for something new.
If you plan to coordinate the bachelorette party with other bridesmaids, it's a good idea to check with them to see if they have any bachelorette party game ideas. Another idea is to choose one game per activity at the bachelorette party. For example, play games for bachelorette parties at dinner, one game at the bar, and one game in the limo.
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now