Bachelor Party Games
A bachelor party is important for any groom-to-be. It’s his last night of “freedom” after all! To make this night as fun as possible for the bachelor, plan some bachelor party games ahead of time. Though traditionally, people think of games for bachelor parties as involving wild nights out, this is not always the case. There are plenty of clean bachelor party games that will ensure that everyone has a great time.
If you need a bachelor party game suggestion, take a look at the list below:
- Scavenger hunt: Plan a scavenger hunt for the groom. Break everyone up into teams, give them a list of items to find and a camera to take pictures as proof. Ask them to snap a photograph of a group of people wearing apparel from the bachelor's favorite sports team or to pose with a stranger. Get creative with your list!
- Funniest story: Have everyone go around and tell funny stories about the bachelor.
- Football: What better pastime than football? At some point during the party, suggest that everyone move outside so you can all play a game of football. It’ll be a lot of fun!
- Truth or Dare: Remember that game we used to play when we were kids? Well, it can be great for any husband-to-be! Come up with silly dares to do beforehand. The truth option will be great for telling hilarious stories about the groom!
- Paintball: Paintball may not be a traditional bachelor party game, but it’s definitely a favorite! If you want to play this game, you’ll have to go to a paintball range or find the tools (like paintball guns) beforehand. Alternatively, you can fill up water balloons with paint and play outside.
- Funny hat: Go out to dinner or drinks somewhere and bring a funny article of clothing, like a silly hat. Once you get there, make the groom wear it for the rest of the night!